The HemaTrue analyzer delivers accurate results in only 55 seconds and with only 20 µL (about one drop) of blood. Ease-of-use features include a color LCD touch-screen, step-by-step instruction screens, an on-board blood mixer, and an integrated bar code reader.
Watch a video.
EASY TO USE
- Color LCD Touch-Screen: Provides easy navigation.
- Step-by-Step Instruction Screens: System prompts reduce the need for training.
- On-board Blood Tube Mixer: Mix samples in as little as one minute.
- 2 ways to Introduce a Sample:
1. Whole Blood Sample Probe: Aspirates from an EDTA tube.
2. True20™ Sampling for Small or Dehydrated Patients: Requires only 20 μl (about one drop) of blood.
- Integrated Bar Code Reader: Managing quality control is faster and easier than ever.
- Color-Coded Reagent System: A convenient tray houses reagent bottles; color-coded caps protect reagents from environmental contaminants.